Hello and thank you for your interest in working for the Ministry of Education. Our recruitment is currently ongoing. We are looking for qualified and experienced teachers who are able to teach, inspire and help lead young people through their educational journey in the UAE. If the opportunity to join this exciting programme interests you, take a read through the information below.
Read through the job description for the position you are interested in and check you match the requirements. Submit your CV and requested documents and keep a record of your MOECV ID number.
Your CV will be sent to our subject specialist screeners. If you are screened ‘IN’, you will be invited to the next available interview sessions.
These regularly take place in the UAE and are scheduled in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand. You will be sent all required logistical information in advance of any scheduled dates.
Our interviews consist of three stages in one day:
Stage 1: subject specific written test (1hr)
Stage 2: Micro-teaching demonstration
Stage 3: Interview with a specialists panel.
Results are usually released within 10 working days, however can take longer during busy periods. We understand you will be keen to hear and thank you for your patience.
Please note, the length of time for each candidate to complete the recruitment process varies. The whole recruitment process up to joining could take around 12 weeks. You would then be asked to join on our next available official joining date, where possible.
The following documents are required for completion of your recruitment
Please can you:
- Provide a soft copy of each of the documents listed below
- Ensure that all documents are titled ‘your name, document name’
- All documents are legible and are either in English or Arabic ( please send professional translations where necessary)
Batch 1 (submitted at registration on cvs.moeuae.ae)
- Colour copy of passport (with at least 1 year validity)
- Your name passport copy.pdf
- Copy of highest qualification
- Copy of degree transcript
- Colour copy of a passport photo
- Copy of visa
- Copy of Emirates ID front & back
- Copy of UAE national unity passport page (Emirati candidates)
- Copy of Family book (Emirati candidates)
- Copy of IELTS certificate (if applicable)
- Introduction Form (downloadable on the portal) (English & / or Arabic) ( ensure the previous nationality section is completed – either with your previous nationality or if you do not have a previous nationality, repeat your current nationality). Save and title: Your name Introduction Form English.doc
Batch 2 ( Please send these after you have received your initial offer letter)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Professional referees x 2 ( Name, Email, job title, company, phone number)
- Experience Letter ( if available at this time)
- Valid Police Check or checks if you currently work abroad / DBS / FBI / Criminal Bureau report ( ALL PAGES ) (Home country plus from the country where you are currently working)
- Copies of all your certificates
- Signed copy of the Employee Information Form
- Signed copy of the Employee Declaration Form
Please send back with your signed official contract
- Attested relevant degree / qualification
Please name all your documents individually: ‘ Your Name, document name.pdf’
Please do not resign from your current job until you have received your official contract
Please do not cancel your visa until asked to by our visa team (after official contract)